Game of Thrones Season 7 Leaked ! : It has already been confirmed that GOT only has two more seasons left and the next one, season 7 will not have the customary 10 episodes, like all the previous ones. While the fans had already set their clocks for April 2017, they got a shock to see its entire plot getting leaked online! The entire plot of the upcoming season 7 of GOT which is set to premiere in 2017 is leaked by a Reddit user Maureencreates.
Reddit User says :
I can’t sleep, and… I’m obsessed. I tried to figure out what supposed events happen in what order. These are based off of u/awayforthelads “leaks”. Currently speculated rumours, mostly not confirmed. I will likely edit this as more information is released, including adding sources that may confirm or deny these speculations.
Please note that this isn’t what I necessarily BELIEVE is going to happen, a lot of this is Maureencreates actually trying to decide if any of it makes sense. It’s all speculative!
- The Whitewalkers marching South towards the Wall.
- Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd. (Bran was at the studio filming with other “Team Starks”. Though apparently, he was filming a scene at the Castle Black that day.)
- “Sansa wants to give the lands of those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon (in first episode) refused to hold the children of the Karstark and Umber families responsible for the actions of their fathers. This doesn’t please Lyanna Mormont (or Sansa) but Jon basically just tells her to deal with it – he doesn’t plan to rule the North the way it always has been.” (Jon, Sansa and Lyanna have been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”.)
- “At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis’ old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: “Shall we begin?” End of Episode” (“Team Dany” has been filming in Bilbao; a widely believed set for Dragonstone.)
|Summary : The White Walkers continue their march towards the Wall. Bran crosses the Wall and ends up meeting the Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, Edd Dolorous. Sansa wishes to give the land of those who betrayed Jon Snow to those who supported him. However, Jon doesn’t agree to it as he feels Karstark and Umber children are not responsible for the actions of their fathers. Daenerys Targaryen reaches Dragonstone along with her fleet. Tyrion follows her as she walks graciously towards the war room of Stannis Baratheon to plan her battle strategies.|
- Jon receives a raven from Dany, she’s summoning the lords of Westeros. Jon and Davos decide to go because they need the dragonglass from Dragonstone.
- Jon leaves Sansa in charge of Winterfell.
- Jon leaves Ghost at Winterfell, where he stays all season.
|Summary : Daenerys sends out a raven for Jon Snow and all the Northern Lords requesting their presence at Dragonstone. Jon and Ser Davos accept the invitation and march in order to collect some dragonglass. This glass can be used to kill the White Walkers. In the process, Jon leaves his sister Sansa in charge of Winterfell. His direwolf Ghost is also left at Winterfell to protect Sansa.|
- Jon and Davos arrive at Dragonstone. Tyrion meets them on the beach, and the Dothraki take their ship. (Footage and pictures show filming of likely this scene.)
- Tyrion brings them to meet Dany, encountering Missandei and Grey Worm on the way. The “throne room” contains a number of Dothraki. (ALL have been spotted filming in Bilbao- widely believed to be the set of Dragonstone.)
- Dany and Jon meet. Dany demands he bend the knee, which he refuses. Evidently, he discusses the WWs, but she doesn’t believe him. Tyrion insists that Jon isn’t crazy.
- Davos tries to mention Jon’s resurrection, but Jon dismisses it.
- Dany respects Jon immediately, Jon to Dany maybe not as much?
- Bran arrives at Winterfell. Meera returns home. (Bran has been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”)
|Summary : Jon Snow and Ser Davos reach Dragonstone. They are welcomed by Tyrion Lannister at the beach and their ship is taken away by the Dothraki. The much anticipated meet happens between Jon and Daenerys in the presence of Grey Worm, Missandei and the Dothraki. Khaleesi asks the former Lord Commander to bend the knee which he firmly refuses. In return, she doesn’t believe his story about the White Walkers. Tyrion tries to pacify the situation. Meanwhile Bran reaches Winterfell and his companion Meera leaves for her home.|
- Arya arrives at Winterfell. (Arya has been spotted on set with other “Team Starks”)
In this particular episode you have to use your mind to figure it out. Do it yourself !
- Sam leaves Oldtown for Winterfell with Gilly and baby Sam.
- Jorah reunites with Dany at Dragonstone.
- Jon receives a raven telling him that Bran and Arya are at Winterfell.
- Jamie, Bronn, Tyrion and Davos have a secret meeting at some point where Tyrion tries to persuade them to surrender to Dany, which Jamie ignores. Unclear if this happens before or after Dany ambushes the Lannister army. (Footage has been captured of Peter Dinklage and Liam Cunningham filming together, appearing to be preparing a boat to leave the beach. This might be them preparing to leave for the meeting. Another boat-beach scene has been captured filming, again including Tyrion and Davos, but also Gendry!)
- Gendry’s in Kings Landing making weapons, and he is found by Davos.(Tyrion, Davos and Gendry have been filming together on a beach in Bilbao.)
|Summary : Samwell Tarly leaves for Winterfell along with Gilly and his child. Ser Jorah reunites with Khaleesi at Dragonstone and Jon Snow receives a raven informing him about the arrival of Arya and Bran at Winterfell. Ser Davos, Tyrion, Jaime Lannister and Bronn have a meeting without the knowledge of Khaleesi. Tyrion tries to convince his brother to surrender in front of Daenerys. Jaime ignores this request and they are ambushed by Khaleesi’s army. A forgotten character, Gendry is making weapons in Kings Landing.|
- The party travels to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea by boat. Davos stays behind while the others go wight hunting.
- Jon leads a small force (himself, The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah and Gendry(WHY?!) to capture a wight. (Scene set to be filmed in Iceland in January includes 6 major characters. Dany and Tyrion say farewell to Jorah, Jon, Davos and Gendry as they load onto a boat)
- The team is attacked by the Night King’s army, including a wight polar bear. The bear kills Thoros (apparently a slow death). (Thoros is confirmed to return for season 7.)
- They are surrounded on an island on a frozen lake and are nearly overcome when Dany and her dragons show up. She flies most of the team back to Eastwatch, but Jon is left behind.
- Jon is almost killed, but Coldhands/Benjen arrives and sends Jon off with his horse while continuing to fight the horde. Jon watches Benjen swarmed by undead as he rides, half dead, to safety.
- Viserion is killed and raised as the Night King’s mount.
- Jon offers to lay down his title as KITN if Dany and her forces will help against the WWs. This scene is private.
|Summary : This is the penultimate episode of the 7th season and a lot is expected to happen. Jon Snow leads a small force to capture the White Walkers. His force is supposed to include The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah and Gendry. They are attacked by the Night King’s (White Walker) army. Thoros is the first one to die. Jon’s small army is surrounded by the Walkers on a frozen lake. Just when they feel that their end has come, Daenerys arrives at the scene with her Dragons. Except for Jon, most of them fly back with the Khaleesi. Jon is saved by his uncle Benjen in the knick of time as he sends Jon off along with his horse. The latter succumbs to the White Walkers. Viserion(the dragon) gets killed while fighting the White Walkers.|
- Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, which Arya carries out.
- Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood. The general consensus is that she miscarries.
- Sam and Bran figure out Jon’s heritage. He is apparently a legitimised Targaryen named “Aegon”.
- Jon and Dany have sex for the first time on a boat headed North.
- The Wall falls at the end of the episode. The Night King attacks the Wall with the reanimated Viserion. He now breathes blue flame.
|Summary : Littlefinger is sentenced to death by Sansa. Arya does the honours. Samwell and Bran together figure out that Jon is a legitimized Targaryen whose name is Aegon. The fall of the Wall concludes the last episode as the Night’s King (White Walker) attacks the wall with Viserion the dragon.|
Disclaimer : This thread was originally published on Reddit and later curated and elaborated by FreePremium. We repeat that none of this is claimed by us. A Reddit user shared this information on the basis of certain images and another Reddit user made some sense out of the scattered information. Image Sources are googled mostly and watchersonthewall.