TIDAL Premium Account : After Spotify and Deezer we are giving you TIDAL. Yes, this time we are sharing our TIDAL Premium Account to you and its also absolutely free, you don’t have to pay anything. TIDAL is a global streaming service, available in 52 countries. Tidal have 40 million songs in their catalog, and nearly 130 000 high quality videos. The service offers high-fidelity CD sound quality, high quality video, expertly curated content and editorial, and unique experiences.
TIDAL is a global, experiential, entertainment platform built for fans, directly from artists around the world. TIDAL members enjoy exclusively curated content that directly connect artists with their fans in multiple ways. The service offers high-fidelity, CD sound quality music, high resolution video, an opportunity to discover new artists via TIDAL Discovery, and unique experiences via Tidal X. TIDAL offers a monthly subscription with a 30-day free trial, the Premium tier at $9.99 and the HiFi tier at $19.99. See www.tidal.com for more consumer info.
TIDAL will work on most smartphones, tablets and personal computers. The TIDAL platform also supports a wide range of network players including Sonos, Bluesound, Linn, Auralic, Mirage, Squeezebox, Amarra, McIntosh, Wadia, Electrocompaniet, Meridian and Lode. Tidal Music is the lossless music streaming service that hi-fi people have been waiting for. Whether your ears care about the increase in fidelity, and whether you have the headphones and playback devices to make the best of it, only you can tell. But with a trial offer for everyone, there’s no reason not to at least give it a try.
- TIDAL has two pricing tiers: either $9.99 or $19.99 a month when you register at TIDAL.com. Both pricing levels come with the same access to exclusive content and experiences, and the $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound, delivering the music to your ears the way the artists and producers intended it to be heard. There is no compression of the files, and the music is CD-level quality. TIDAL provides a 30 day free trial period to all new customers on both subscription tiers.
- TIDAL gives its members access to exclusive music, videos, tickets, merchandise
and experiences that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Through Soundiiz.com you can import your playlists from any other streaming service directly into your TIDAL account.
- TIDAL has a world class editorial team regularly delivering articles and interviews across all genres that deliver intimate and revealing looks into your favorite artists, as well as artists you may end up reading about for the very first time.
- With a simple swipe you can take your music offline, which allows you to continue to listen to your favorite music on TIDAL even when you’re not connected to the Internet or a mobile network.
- The playlists on TIDAL are tailor-made for listeners, expertly curated by team, and not by a computer algorithm. TIDAL also give you access to many exclusive playlists created by artists, athletes, journalists and the like, which will give you a look into their world and experience the music that they listen to and love.
- TIDAL X: A program that supports artists by giving them a platform to connect with their most loyal fans around the globe exclusively through TIDAL. TIDAL X will give fans an opportunity to connect with their favorite artists in an unlimited number of ways, witnessing unique experiences that no one outside of TIDAL will see. It could be an intimate performance, a meet-and-greet, a dinner, etc. – the possibilities are endless. And these TIDAL X experiences will showcase and support artists of all levels, no matter how big or small.
- TIDAL RISING: A program dedicated to artists from around the globe who have passionate fan bases and are ready to broaden that base to a wider audience. TIDAL RISING was built to help accelerate the exposure that artists who are on the verge of breaking big need to gain through exclusive features to TIDAL subscribers.
- TIDAL Discovery: Some of the best music in the world is the music we never hear, because sometimes the most talented artists don’t get the break they deserve. TIDAL Discovery was built to give them that break. This is an area within TIDAL that is exactly what the name suggests – a place for TIDAL subscribers to exclusively discover the music of tomorrow so that it becomes their music of today.
- TIDAL is just getting started, and how TIDAL looks and feels now is just the beginning. As we move forward TIDAL will evolve and expand in new and exciting ways, delivering fans access to music and experiences unlike any other service can deliver.
Source : TIDAL
HiFi – Lossless FLAC : 16bit / 44.1 KHz 1411Kbps FLAC Files on average will consume about 10MB of data per minute of content. For a 4 minute track ~ 40 MB of Data that is either used when streaming, or storage space required.
High – AAC 320 Kbps : AAC files found under the high setting on average will consume about 2.4 MB of data per minute of content. For a 4 minute track ~ 9.6 MB of data that is either used when streaming, or storage space required.
Normal – AAC+ 96 Kbps : AAC+ tracks found in the normal setting on average will consume about 720 KB of data per minute of content. For a 4 minute track ~ 2.88 MB of data that is either used when streaming, or storage space required.
If you want to know what Lossless is please visit Lossless Explained
Download TIDAL for your devices.
You must also see our Torrent to Uptobox.
You’ll be redirected after passing through 1 Ad.
Pass Updated 25-March-17, 6:34 PM (IST).
Tidal (stylized as TIDAL, also known as TIDAL HiFi) is a subscription-based music streaming service that combines lossless audio and high definition music videos with curated editorial. The service has over 40 million tracks and 130,000 music videos. Tidal claims to pay the highest percentage of royalties to music artists and songwriters within the music streaming market. Tidal offers two digital music streaming services: Tidal Premium (lossy quality) and Tidal HiFi (lossless CD quality – FLAC-based 16-Bit/44.1 kHz). Tidal was launched in 2014 by Norwegian/Swedish public company Aspiro. It has distribution agreements with all of the three major labels, in addition to many indies. In the first quarter of 2015, the parent company Aspiro was acquired by Project Panther Ltd., which was dissolved on August 2, 2016 which was owned by Shawn “Jay Z” Carter.
Please Don’t change the pass. Use yourselves and let others also, otherwise I will put it in surveys. If someone mess with the account let us know, we will update the pass asap.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUPPORT US..