CBS All Access Premium Account : Day’s by day’s we are increasing our free services for the users. This time we have come with another demanded premium account of CBS All Access. This is the network’s standalone streaming service that lets users watch full episodes of just about every CBS show on a variety of devices. And now in many areas, it allows for a live local CBS feed without an antenna.
Also good news is that the NFL has also come to the CBS as on 1 Dec 2016 as new deal announced by CBS Corporation and the National Football League (NFL). For now it should be noted that NFL programming is not available on mobile phones, but is available on all other CBS All Access supported platforms, including tablets via the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, connected device platforms, including Xbox One and Xbox 360, Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, and PS4™, and online at CBS.com in more than 150 markets across the U.S.!
CBS 7 days Trial : Are you one of those people that like to try before you buy? Well thanks to the one-week free trial, you can do just that. We highly suggest taking a look at all the shows available during this time to see if you’d get a true use from it or not. Of course, with thousands of hit shows available and new episodes being added just after they air, chances are you’ll want to keep the service. But if you already know about CBS the feel free to use our provided premium Account. We’ll update it regularly.
CBS All Access Features
- Watch CBS All Access on a number of devices: CBS All Access is available on all of your favorite streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Android TV, PlayStation 4, and Xbox 360, as well as smart phones and tablets. That means you can watch CBS on Roku and all of these other great devices.
- Enjoy all of CBS’ hit shows on demand any time: If you end up taking advantage of the All Access service, you can enjoy their full library of content from current and classic shows. New episodes of current shows are typically added just after they air live on TV.
- Ad-Free classic show library that can be accessed at any time: Sometimes you’re just in the mood for a classic, right? Well thanks to the generosity of CBS, you can watch any of those classic shows completely ad-free on All Access.
- Commercial-free or limited ad options: CBS All Access now offers two different subscription options. CBS All Access cost just $5.99 for a version that includes limited commercials, or you can go completely commercial-free for $9.99 a month.
- Over 8,500 episodes: We can’t not mention this one, because we all know that CBS has put out some pretty amazing shows. With access to over 8,500 total episodes, there’s always something great to watch. You can see all the shows info from here https://www.cbs.com/shows/
CBS All Access Plans
CBS All Access now offers two plans — $5.99 per month with Limited Commercials or $9.99 per month with No Commercials. Both plans give you full access to the same content, it’s just that one has occasional commercial breaks and the other doesn’t. The lowest CBS All Access price is cheaper than Netflix, Hulu, and just about every other streaming service out there. If you do ever get tired of it, or you’ve had it long enough to satiate your television desires, cancellation is a breeze. You pay month-to-month and can cancel any time you want without penalty. But don’t get worried here you get everything for free !
Devices you can use on CBS
You can view your CBS All Access subscription from any mobile device or computer, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, PlayStation 4, and Xbox 360. There’s no limit to how many devices you connect to your account, though they do limit the simultaneous viewers to two at any point in time, regardless of location. Once logged in as a CBS All Access Subscriber, you have access to any of the shows available on CBS.com or via the CBS app.
You can also use our DirecTV Premium Account
You must also see our Torrent to Uptobox.
You’ll be redirected after passing through 1 Ad.
Pass Updated 21-February-17, 6:03 PM (IST).
CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand — “the Eye” — one of the most recognized in business.
The Company’s operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, radio, local TV, film, and interactive and socially responsible media. CBS’s businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), CBS Television Studios, CBS Studios International, CBS Television Distribution, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Interactive, CBS Films, Showtime Networks, CBS Sports Network, Pop (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Lionsgate), Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations, CBS Radio and CBS EcoMedia. For more information, go to www.cbscorporation.com.
Please Don’t change the pass. Use yourselves and let others also, otherwise I will put it in surveys. If someone mess with the account let us know, we will update the pass asap.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUPPORT US..