Napster Premium Account : Hello Guys ! Welcome to FreePremium. I was just googling some popular music streaming sites like Spotify, Deezer etc and eventually found this amazing website “Napster”. As I got some info about it, I came to know that its Rhapsody. So I thought lets share this emerging Napster Premium Account which is an alternative to Spotify also. Napster lets you play as much music as you want instantly and anywhere. Browse huge music library of millions of tracks covering every possible genre.
Their team of music experts make it easy to find your way around so much music, with loads of great features such as programmed radio stations, playlists and recommendations. Your Napster music follows you wherever you are – listen on your computer, your mobile and your home audio system. You can play offline without service or internet connection, perfect for planes, trains and life on the go.
Rhapsody is Now Napster
Rhapsody International owns and operates one music service under two brands. Rhapsody in the U.S. and Napster in 33 additional countries – including Europe, Latin America, and Canada. Napster remains one of the few iconic heritage brands in the world that elicits standalone brand and name recognition.
So, what changed exactly? : Rhapsody is now Napster. All services and products previously known as Rhapsody are now Napster to form one global brand across all 34 countries, Napster. There are no changes to your playlists, listening history or favorite music. The Napster app updated worldwide on iOS and Android, with personalization improvements including The new home screen provides easier direct access to your favorite content, including recently played music, personal charts and favorites. Global Listener Network allows you to explore other listeners’ playlists and favorites to discover more music. Improved Explore experience gives you quick access to your favorite genres, a dashboard view of most played tracks, playlists and artists, as well as a new Search bar to promote browsing from any screen.
With Napster, you can take your music with you wherever you go – online or offline. Play your music on compatible devices, including Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, & Windows Phone, with Mac or PC at Napster, with Xbox, and on home audio systems from Sonos and other manufacturers. At this time, Napster is not compatible with iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, Roku, Sony Walkman, or Philips MP3 players. Napster’s desktop software is not compatible with Mac OS, but the web player is.
- Navigation : Get to all your favorite tracks, playlists, radio stations, and exclusive content.
- Search : Search for an artist, album, or track. You can use the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll through the results.
- Player : The player controls are always visible. Use the left and right keys to switch tracks, and use the space bar to pause or resume.
- Mixer : When you play a song, album or playlist, it will show up in the Mixer. You can rearrange the order of the songs by dragging them into position.
1. Go to Napster Login
2. Sign in with Facebook or Enter your username and password
3. Click Sign-In
4. You can also change Password if you forgotten.
- Featured: Staff picks and posts
- New Releases: New music released every Tuesday
- Popular: Popular Tracks in our service, updated daily
- Recent Playlists: Playlists that you played recently
- View Album
- More Options
- Add to Favorite Tracks
- Track & Artist Name
- Progress slider
- Previous, Play/Pause & Next
- Show/Hide Mixer
- Volume Slider
- Save Mixer contents to a playlis
- Remove all songs from the Mixer
Click on “Playlists” from the left panel under My Music
- Click a playlist name
- Click the X to remove a song
- Click and drag to reorder songs
- Move the mouse pointer to a playlist name
- Click the X to delete the entire list
Your collection of songs, albums, playlists and artists.
- Artist List with Filter Bar
- Artist Radio
- Albums in your library by the selected artist
- Tracks in your library by the selected artist
- Play & Shuffle Buttons
- More Options
Your collection of Favorite Tracks
- Play & Shuffle Buttons
- More options
- Add to Favorites
Publish to Facebook and connect with other listeners
- Your Napster profile name and photo
- Listeners that you are following
- Listeners that are following you
- Recent Artists that you’ve listened to
Click to browse music by genre
- Genre List
- New Releases
- Popular Tracks
- Click to view the Overview of the radio station
- Click to browse radio station by genre
- Click to view your saved stations
- Click to view the now playing list
- More options
- Click the “X” to remove the track from now playing list
General Settings to see, edit your account and sign out. Player settings to cross-fade and change the audio quality
- Click and drag the slider to Cross-fade the track
- Click and drag the cursor to the right to improve Audio Quality or to the left to lower Audio Quality.
You can also use our Spotify Premium Account
You must also see our Torrent to Uptobox.
You’ll be redirected after passing through 1 Ad.
Pass Updated 29-March-17, 6:13 PM (IST).
Napster’s leading streaming music services give members ad-free access to more than 32 million songs. Whether they’re listening on their phone, at home, at work, or in the car, Napster goes where they go. Their expert team of editors create a curated music experience that’s easy for members worldwide to gather and enjoy new original content including videos, playlists, reviews, and radio stations — anytime and anywhere.
Napster was the name given to two music-focused online services. It was founded as a pioneering peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing Internet service that emphasized sharing digital audio files, typically songs, encoded in MP3 format. The company ran into legal difficulties over copyright infringement, ceased operations and was eventually acquired by Roxio. In its second incarnation Napster became an online music store until it was acquired by Rhapsody from Best Buy on December 1, 2011.
Later companies and projects successfully followed its P2P file sharing example such as Gnutella, Freenet, Kazaa, Bearshare, and many others. Some services, like LimeWire, Scour, Grokster, Madster, and eDonkey2000, were brought down or changed due to copyright issues.
Please Don’t change the pass. Use yourselves and let others also, otherwise I will put it in surveys. If someone mess with the account let us know, we will update the pass asap.
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUPPORT US..