1. You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you: Do - Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub - Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze - Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell -Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell Don't - Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
How to See Hidden Content------------------------------- CLICK HERE--------------

Donald M Rattner - My Creative Space

Discussion in 'Misc.' started by ad-team, May 25, 2020.

1. ad-team

ad-team Post Checker Staff Member Post Checker

[​IMG]
    Donald M Rattner - My Creative Space
    epub | 59.55 MB | English | Author :Donald M. Rattner | 2019 | Skyhorse

Book Description :

48 Techniques to Boost Your Creativity at Home, According to Science
    A great deal of psychological and productivity research has gone into discovering how the design of the physical environment can improve creative performance, yet nearly all of it has focused on the workplace, commercial spaces, and schools. What has been largely overlooked is the one place we spend more time in than anywhere else and where more people than ever are now working: the home. My Creative Space sho how readers can boost their creative output by applying science-backed techniques to the design and decoration of their home regardless of size, type, style, or location.
    With over 200 stunning color photographs of creative spaces, including many designed by top architects and interior decorators, this lavishly produced book will inspire readers while offering practical and specific ways to transform your own home into a creative haven. Readers will: [*]Learn practical techniques...

Category : | Interior Architectural Design, Decorating & Furnishings, Architecture Drawing & Modelling

Download link Here
    Hosters
    Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    Thanks for downloading Donald M Rattner - My Creative Space :